Copying, scanning and printing
Copy and print with Papercut
PaperCut handles student printing for all students at Lund University.The printers at Sambib and Eden are connected to the printing system Papercut.
Most public printers at Lund University are connected to this system.
You need to register a Visa/Master card in the Papercut portal to pay for your printouts. Log in with your student account. If you are not a student at Lund University, contact the library staff.
- Log in to the Papercut portal (new tab)
- Connect a VISA/MASTER card to your printing account (new tab)
- Prepay a chosen amount to the printing account (new tab)
- How to print (new tab)
Location of the multiprinters
- 1st floor, computer room (204)
- 1st floor, end of the left corridor
- 1st floor, end of the right corridor
- Ground floor, "Södra boksalen"
- Ground floor, "Norra boksalen"
- Basement, computer room (006)
- Eden, printing room in the lobby
You can also find Papercut printers at many departments.
E-mail:info [at] sambib [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: 046-222 09 90
PDF black & white print
If you want to print a colour pdf in black and white from Sambibs student computers, mark "Print in grayscale (black and white)"