Students at Lund University can book group rooms at Sambib. We have two group rooms on the floor. 1 and two on the floor. 2.
• Group room 1 (room J106, floor 1, south corridor) - 4 places
• Group room 2 (room J114, floor 1, north corridor) - 6 places
• Group room 3 (room J205, floor 2, south corridor) - 4 places
• Group room 4 (room J206, floor 2, south corridor) - 4 places
The group rooms have tables with power outlets, a whiteboard and a wall screen to which you can connect your computer.
Booking rules for group rooms
• You may not book group rooms for individual use
• You can book a maximum of four hours once a day
• You may book group rooms no more than twice a week
• If a group room is empty 15 minutes after the start of the booking period, it is available to others
• You are not allowed to eat food in the group rooms, only bring drinks with lids.
E-mail:info [at] sambib [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: 046-222 09 90