About the Library
Here you can find, borrow and read course and reference books and consult journals and databases within the Social Sciences. In addition, you can get help in finding research material and managing your references. The library offers courses in information skills and special services for people with reading difficulties. There are study places, computer work stations and meeting rooms at your disposal at the library.
Our subject areas
The library offers literature, other subject resources and information services within the following subjects:
- Education / Pedagogik inkl. Personal & arbetsliv
- Gender Studies / Genusvetenskap
- Human Geography, Human Ecology and Development Studies
- Political Science & Peace and Conflict Studies
- Psychology / Psykologi
- Service management, Master programme
- Service management, kandidatprogrammet
- Social Anthropology / Socialantropologi
- Social Work / Socialt arbete
- Sociology / Sociologi
- Sociology of Law / Rättssociologi
- Strategic Communication
The Social Sciences Faculty Library is open to students, researchers and the general public.
The Campus Helsingborg Library is part of the Social Sciences Faculty Library organisation, with its own library facilities in Helsingborg.
Both libraries are part of the network of the Lund University libraries.
Lund University libraries
There are Lund University libraries in Lund, Malmö and Helsingborg. In total, the network comprises 26 libraries offering course and reference books and study places. Several libraries also have meeting rooms and computer work stations.